[NEohioPAL] Stay Home/Read a Poem A National Poetry Month Event

Margaret Reardon margaret at margaretreardonmarketing.com
Sun Apr 11 06:54:33 PDT 2021

Tickets
Event Information
*STAY HOME/READ A POEM *
*A NATIONAL POETRY MONTH EVENT*

*Sunday April 25th **5:00- 6:30 PM*

*This event is free to attend but if you can we ask you to buy a ticket for
$16 to support our partner organizations NAMI Greater Cleveland
<https://namigreatercleveland.org/support-and-education/> and/or Greater
Cleveland Food Bank <https://greaterclevelandfoodbank.org/>.*

*Register HERE
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/stay-home-read-a-poem-a-virtual-national-poetry-month-event-tickets-150344633847>
to receive the Zoom login."National Poetry Month is the largest literary
celebration in the world, with tens of millions of readers, students, K-12
teachers, librarians, booksellers, literary events curators, publishers,
bloggers, and, of course, poets marking poetry’s important place in our
culture and our lives every April"Thank you Academy of American Poets
<https://poets.org/> for creating this in 1996. Thank you for
providing Margaret Reardon Marketing
<https://www.margaretreardonmarketing.com/>the opportunity to showcase the
beauty and peace of words that are the hallmarks of poetry.Do you like
poetry? Join us!Do you like to read poetry aloud? Start practicing!Are you
an actor who would like to  be part of this as a reader? Get in touch!Do
you hate poetry? Still join us. This event will change your mind!Contact me
at margaret at margaretreardonmarketing.com
<margaret at margaretreardonmarketing.com> with any questions. Stay safe and
well.Margaret*