[NEohioPAL] VIRTUAL Drama Classes for All Ages and Abilities!

Tessa Gaffney tessa at centerforada.org
Thu Apr 8 05:00:00 PDT 2021

The Center for Applied Drama and Autism's Spring Session classes are now
available for registration. We are offering advanced classes for long-term
students seeking the next level in their theatre education, in addition to
new areas of interest! *$125 for 10 weeks of classes, April 10-June 12,
2021.*

*STAND-UP COMEDY*
*Mondays, 6:30-7:30 PM ET*
Have you always wanted to try stand-up comedy but didn't know where to
start? Look no further! In this class, we'll teach you how to develop
material that will win over any audience.
*Taught by Jordan Euell and Ruben Ryan *

*MUSICAL THEATRE*
*Thursdays, 7:00-8:00 PM ET*
Explore musical theatre styles through dance and character work. Get ready
to move (for all ages and abilities)!
*Taught by Hallie Heffernan and Wendy Duke*

*PUPPET PALOOZA*
*Saturdays, 11:00 AM-12:00 PM ET*
Learn the basics of acting and storytelling through puppetry (for children).
*Taught by Eve Urban and Bree Chambers*

*Eve, on puppetry:* "I recently took a puppetry class at my university and
became really inspired by how puppets can be a great tool for expressing
emotions. It can give performers the confidence to get on stage and act
knowing that the attention won't be just on them. *I'm excited to explore
with found objects, finger puppets, and sock puppets for this session!*"

*On Zoom theatre: *"I love doing theatre online because it allows people to
collaborate from all over the world and teaches how to act for film!"

Register at: centerforada.square.site
Email: info at centerforada.org for more information

*These classes can be accessed from anywhere in the world, so share with
others who might be interested and come learn with us!*

--

*Tessa Gaffney*
Marketing Director, *The Center for Applied Drama and Autism*