[NEohioPAL] SEEKING INTERNS FOR FEATURE FILM

Dezmond Peterson petersondezmond at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 08:37:36 PDT 2021

Do you aspire to be in film? Need to build your resume or IMDb? Looking to
get more experience? LOOK NO FURTHER!

What About Them Productions is seeking interns for our feature film
'Trapped in the Elevator' for the following positions:

            Production Assistant

            Script Supervisor

Shooting in Cleveland and surrounding areas on:

Saturday May 22nd (9am-wrap)

Sunday   May 23rd  (9am-wrap)

Saturday May 29th  (10am-wrap)

Sunday   May 30th   (10am-wrap)

Saturday June 5th     (10am-wrap)

Sunday   June  6th     (9am-wrap)

Saturday June 12th    (9am-wrap)

Sunday   June 13th    (9am-wrap)

You don’t have to commit to every production date. Apply only for the days
that you are available. This is an unpaid position but great for building
your resume, IMDb credits, and best of all experience. Meals will be
provided.

If interested send resume to whataboutthemproduction at gmail.com and put
INTERN in the subject line.

Visit our IMDb page to learn more about us at:
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3763242/?ref_=nv_sr_1

SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY

If you give up, What About Them!
ReplyForward