[NEohioPAL] WUAL Presents "Wake Up to Life: Out of the Ashes, "Co-Directed by Jeannine Gaskin and Ansley Valentine

sue johnson wakeupwithsuejohnson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 14:00:38 PDT 2021

* HELLO! Arts Supporters and “Producing Partners”*

*      We need “Producing Partners – Sponsors –Donors –Helping Hands” *

*to produce *

*”Wake Up to Life:  Out of the Ashes”*

        *Co-Directed by Jeannine Gaskin and Ansley Valentine*

*Saturday, May  15, 6:00 2021, and Sunday, May 16, 3:00 2021*

*A “COVID-aware” production, taking place via Zoom, courtesy of the Rainey
Institute*

*This innovative, project features four emerging African-American
playwrights.  Enjoy their staged readings of **one-act plays*

*and scenes portraying individuals struggling with, and overcoming
self-esteem and health issues. *

*These themes offer great insight to struggles we all share.*

*Adetokunbo **(Ade) Borishade, “To Be or Not to Be African”*

*Evonne Fields-Gould, “Where Winter Rests on a Wounded Heart”*

*Peter A. Fields, “That Guy”*

*Rebecca Morris, “Au Pair”*

* Will you help us?  Please look over the materials, and go to *
*www.wakeupandlives.com* <http://www.wakeupandlives.com>*, for donations,
tickets and*

*further details.*

 *The staged readings unfold, via Zoom*

*
             Saturday, May  15, 6:00 P, and Sunday, May 16, 3:00 P*

*
                        Tickets available now!*

*Tickets:   www.wakeupandlives.com <http://www.wakeupandlives.com>*

*$10.00.        Saturday, 6:00 P. *

*$10.00         Sunday, 3:00 P.  *

*PayPal via wakeupandlives.com <http://wakeupandlives.com> or FB*

*US Mail: Contact wakeupandlives at gmail.com <wakeupandlives at gmail.com>*

*Sue Johnson*

*Director, Wake Up And Live's Actors Studio*

*Producer, "Wake Up And Live With the Arts"*