[NEohioPAL] Every Organization Needs Good People, Right?

Kandi Robbins kandigirl2 at outlook.com
Mon Apr 19 10:47:01 PDT 2021

How does a male currently languishing in the logistics industry reinvent herself as a female in the arts or nonprofit community?  If I knew the answer to that question, I would do so!  Instead, I turn to anyone out there that might be able to help or point me in the right direction.
Could your organization use someone vibrant and energetic, who has a depth of business and life experiences?  Can you use someone who brings an extensive education and a long and demonstrated ability to get the job done in various industries?
I am a unique personality who works well with both co-workers and patrons, brings diversity to your workplace and to your mission.  I am a mature, highly dependable and responsible woman who simply gets the job done, whatever that job or task might be.
I am seeking to make a career shift into a more creative and fulfilling opportunity and bring all the skills and talents you need!  I am a transgendered woman who has worked extensively in the finance industry, currently in logistics and has given hours to many arts and charitable organizations, including our world class art museums, many area community theaters and numerous charities.  Significant references are available.
As we reemerge from the pandemic, I want to do something that will make a difference!  I have done that within my community through my daily blog that has achieved a worldwide reach and been an inspiration for many who live with the same gender issues as I have.
Give me a shot or at least a call!  Make a suggestion or refer me to someone who could use the help.  You would be surprised how someone with my skills and experiences can make your task or organization that much better.

Kandi Robbins

Kandigirl2 at outlook.com<mailto:Kandigirl2 at outlook.com>

https://www.kandis-land.com/