[NEohioPAL] Houde School Of Acting's Online & In-Person Registration Available For May - Classes Fill Quick!

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 10:31:58 PDT 2021

Hi Everyone,
We have been working hard to provide the best online and in-person acting classes for our students as possible and we now have a full schedule of both online and in person classes!
We have students signing up from across the world for our online classes and we are currently expanding our programs.
Online Classes Include:-Meisner Technique-Improv-Script Analysis-Self Tape Coaching-Working Actor's Class
We have options to purchase one class, monthly packages, and even a hybrid online/in-person bundle!
Pleased follow the link below to see all of our classes and packages.
All Classes — Houde School of Acting

|  |  |

|  |
All Classes — Houde School of Acting