[NEohioPAL] The Hudson Players presents: A Night with Eric Coble

Ellie Kelly 3lliekelly at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 08:24:00 PDT 2021

 The Hudson Players presents: A Night with Eric Coble, featuring two of his
great, short comedies. This special virtual production will feature two 10
minute plays: *"Musical Theatre Geeks!”*, directed by Ellie Kelly, and
*"Haunted”*, directed by Claudia Lillibridge, alongside commentary from the
author!

*Streaming live April 23, 24 & 25, 2021* on Facebook and YouTube. Our local
Hudson residents can also view the production on HCTV (Spectrum channel
1021). Please support us as we keep great theater going!
(Friday and Saturday at 8pm, Sunday at 2pm).

View the production via:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEzAriUs-StG85QtPEGCXyg
<https://hudsonplayers.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cc741ccda5962c940c6de33cb&id=03c00ee250&e=0bb7d98593>
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HudsonPlayers/
<https://hudsonplayers.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cc741ccda5962c940c6de33cb&id=52197bd0ff&e=0bb7d98593>

This is being presented free of charge to provide our patrons with quality
fun entertainment prior to hopefully kicking back off our live, in-person
productions this fall. However, if you enjoy this presentation please
consider showing your support by making a tax-deductible donation through
our website: http://www.hudsonplayers.com/support/donate/
<https://hudsonplayers.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cc741ccda5962c940c6de33cb&id=19a239bc43&e=0bb7d98593>
.

The comedies include “Musical Theatre Geeks!”, a game show where two
musical theatre fanatics square off answering musical theatre minutia, and
“Haunted”, where an actress prepares to step onstage in a tiny role only to
be visited by four very unfriendly theatrical specters. The event also will
include Coble offering pre-recorded comments and insight about his creative
process and how living in Cleveland has helped shape his theatre experience.

“Musical Theatre Geeks!” was directed by Ellie Kelly, and features Brad
Hills, Steve Ingrassia, Lisa Georges and Eric Oswald in the cast. “Haunted”
was directed by Claudia Lillibridge, with Darlene Rocco, Natalie Bauman,
Sharon Schaffer, Sean Donovan and Chris Bizub in the cast.

The Hudson Players are an all volunteer, non-profit community theater group
currently celebrating our 76th Season!  If you have any questions, please
feel free to email us at info at hudsonplayers.com.

On behalf of the Hudson Players, THANK YOU for your consideration.  We look
forward to seeing you at the theater again soon!