[NEohioPAL] Eastside Pop/Rock Band Needs Female Singer

Allan Ambrochowicz Lodrezzon at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 06:07:40 PDT 2021

Eastside pop/rock band is looking for a female singer. The setlist is mostly 80s, British Pop inspired original tunes, with a few covers thrown in for continuity (Men I Trust, The Marias, Bird and the Bee). We're looking for someone attractive enough to front the band,  and young enough to grow with the band for several years as we record our albums. Practices are Tuesday and Thursday evenings in Mentor (6 to 8), with an occasional Saturday afternoon (12 to 4). Theatrical background a plus. We're preparing to record our first album later this year, plus perform live after Covid lets up. Contact Allan @ 440 444 9657.<tel:+14404449657>