[NEohioPAL] 10th Annual Michael Chekhov Acting Technique Conference at GLMCC!

Jamie Koeth jamiekoeth at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 08:37:40 PDT 2021

THE GREAT LAKES MICHAEL CHEKHOV

CONSORTIUM

10th ANNUAL CONFERENCE!

Find power and inspiration by experiencing

this incredible Acting Technique

THIS JUNE!

WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?

  *   We are ONE, of only THREE Certified Teaching Programs of the Michael Chekhov Technique in the USA
  *   We are the ONLY Chekhov organization sponsored by a University
  *   We are led by CERTIFIED MASTER TEACHERS Catherine Albers (Professor Emeritus in Theatre-CWRU), Lionel Walsh (Professor of Acting-University of Windsor, Canada), Associate Director James Haffner and a full faculty of CERTIFIED ASSOCIATE TEACHERS (including local AEA and SAG/AFTRA actors Christopher Bohan & Jamie Koeth)
  *   In our 10 YEARS we have trained and certified actors and teachers from all over the world who continue to spread the joy of this inspired work!
  *   This year’s conference will take place IN PERSON according to CDC guidelines and safety protocols!

FIND OUT MORE HERE:

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jqlsI6SGkY

Registration Link: https://www.mountunion.edu/michael-chekhov-acting-technique-certified-actor-and-teacher-program

Great Lakes Michael Chekhov Consortium Website: http://greatlakesmichaelchekhovconsortium.com