[NEohioPAL] Actress needed / Twin Masks Performing Arts Center / Obnoxiously Unconstitutional

Claudia Lillibridge claudia at twinmasks.org
Tue Apr 27 14:10:24 PDT 2021

TMPAC is searching for one actress to complete our cast for Obnoxiously Unconstitutional.   Please email the director, Claudia Lillibridge, at claudia at twinmasks.org, to arrange for a Zoom audition date and time.  We are hopeful to complete this casting ASAP.   Details below:

This is an original piece which will be workshopped online via a recorded ZOOM presentation on Friday, June 4 and Saturday, June 5. Rehearsals for this workshopped presentation will be conducted via ZOOM; typically rehearsals will be scheduled Sunday through Thursday, but will be adjusted per cast availability/conflicts. It is not expected you will have to be present for every rehearsal until filming.

The final presentation is scheduled to take place in our theatre space on Friday, December 10 and Saturday, December 11. These in person performances are tentatively scheduled due to COVID restrictions but we are hopeful to perform the final product in our space as noted above.

Ideally, we would love all cast to remain with us during the workshop to final production status. However, we understand schedules and people not being available. We will re-cast if cast member(s) are not available for the final in person production at the end of this year.

Auditions will consist of cold readings from the script and will be emailed to those interested in auditioning.

Twin Masks Performing Arts Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit entity located at 9076 Church Street in Twinsburg, Ohio. This is a volunteer project and is unpaid.

CHARACTER BREAKDOWN/ PLOT – OBNOXIOUSLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL
BY KATIE BECK
Public Justice is profoundly altered when politicians reject the truth and rule of law in pursuit of their personal and political agendas while trampling over small, working class people. This faith-based story is about a civil servant's love for both— urban planning and his woman— while battling four systems of Ohio political leaders' failure to render justice spanning over 2+ years.

Joyce Wright – (Woman, African American, late 40s to late 50s) – Woman of strong faith. Proud of her son. Very obvious she cares deeply for Leland. Always at the ready to give Leland her advice – not overbearing, but wise.

Sent from my iPhone