[NEohioPAL] Limited Spots Left For Our May Online Acting Classes ~ Meisner, Improv, Script Analysis, Self Tape Coaching

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 09:19:02 PDT 2021

Hi Everyone,

We have sold out of our May online class packages so we decided to add a new package; The "WHOLE" Package.

There are limited spots left so register soon!

This Online Monthly Package Includes:~Meisner Technique - Online (Fridays 5pm ET)~2-in-1 Script Analysis/Self Tape Coaching - Online (Saturdays 11am ET)~Improv - Online (Sundays 3pm ET)~Working Actors Class - Online (Fridays at 7pm ET)
Only $200 for up to 20 classes per month.

Please follow the link below to sign up!https://www.houdeschoolofacting.com/online-registration/monthly-unlimited-package-saabh-lgw78