[NEohioPAL] My Mercury! Announces auditions for Disney's Descendants: The Musical

Mercury Theatre Company info at mercurytheatrecompany.org
Fri Apr 30 14:21:20 PDT 2021

Explore all aspects of the theatre with other teens who love the stage as much as you do! My Mercury! Theatre Intensive is the arts camp that is more than a traditional summer camp.
Designed for students 10-19, the program is a comprehensive, one-week 9:00am-4:00pm intensive June 14 through 19th, in which students get a chance to hone their skills in a fast-paced, creative environment.
Each student will not only STAR onstage in a full production of Disney's Descendants: The Musical, but will also contribute to the direction, choreography, set, lighting and costume design of the production. Students will be assigned a mentor from the Mercury Theatre Company staff, and will work as assistants on a specific “behind-the-scenes” area of their interest.
My Mercury! is designed to instill in aspiring thespians a deeper understanding about producing and participating in a first-class musical with working professionals. Tuition for My Mercury! is $200.00 and space is limited. All interested campers must audition for placement. Tuition includes one ticket for the teen night of each mainstage musical. Each of the teen nights will incorporate team building as well as parties.
The tuition cost of $200.00 which includes one ticket to all mainstage shows, a camp t-shirt and headshot. A $25 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of auditions.

Auditions are video submissions only. Please prepare a one minute Disney or pop song selection. Please sing with a track or accompanist. No accapella singing submissions will be accepted. Please include a headshot/picture and resume. Video links may be emailed to mymercury at mercurytheatrecompany.org. by May 16, 2021.