[NEohioPAL] The Fine Arts Association Job Openings

Jackie DiFrangia jdifrangia at FineArtsAssociation.org
Tue May 4 12:01:14 PDT 2021

For more than 50 years, The Fine Arts Association (Willoughby, OH) has been a gathering place for individuals to learn, create, enjoy, and appreciate the arts. This was founders James and Louise Savage’s vision and continues to guide us today. From ballet and portrait painting classes to piano lessons and theatre classes, The Fine Arts Association educates thousands of students in the arts each year.

We are seeking individuals for the following positions to add to our faculty:

Art Therapist
Music Therapist - Board Certified
Cello Instructor
French Horn Instructor
Bassoon Instructor
Saxophone Instructor

Click the link below to learn more about the job postings and application process.

Job Postings: https://www.fineartsassociation.org/work-with-us/

Thank you!

Jackie DiFrangia

Education Coordinator

Fine Arts Association

38660 Mentor Avenue

Willoughby, Ohio 44094

(p) (440) 951-7500 ext. 119

(e) jdifrangia at fineartsassociation.org<mailto:alombardi at fineartsassociation.org>

(w) fineartsassociation.org<http://www.fineartsassociation.org/>

 "Perhaps the mission of an artist is to interpret beauty to people - the beauty within themselves." - Langston Hughes