[NEohioPAL] Mothers Day at The Interrogation Room

Matthew J. Wilks mjw1987 at aol.com
Tue May 4 18:58:35 PDT 2021

Treat Mom to a one-of-a-kind interactive theatre experience this Mothers Day Sunday May 9th at The Spaghetti Warehouse in Akron!
An audience participation Mystery Game Show! Which Suspect is NOT telling the truth? Be on the Winning Team in a hilarious, fast-paced Q & A. Enjoy live performance with complete package of 3-course dinner and TWO games! Soft drinks, gratuity & tax included. Cash bar opens at 6:00. All safety guidelines and practices in place!

   - GAME 1 - DEAD LAST (ROARING 20'S RACETRACK)
   - GAME 2 - RUN FROM THE ROSES (JOCKEY CROSSES THE FINISH LINE AND DIES)
Meal includes salad, fresh bread, choice of one entree, dessert and soft drinks. Choice of one entree from: 15 Layer Lasagna, Fettucine Alfredo, Spaghetti and Meatballs, Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad, Manicotti with Sauce.Please book entire party in one sale to ensure your party sits together. Per safety guidelines, we cannot guarantee guests will sit together if tickets are purchased separately.If this show is sold out or there are not enough tickets available for your entire party, please call us at (888) 673-7789. We may be able to accommodate you. If you would like to book a private party for groups larger than 10 people, please call our office at (888) 673-7789.
For tickets or for more information CLICK HEREhttps://www.eventbrite.com/e/interrogation-room-game-show-this-race-is-a-dead-heat-tickets-132475659263