[NEohioPAL] Beachwood Theater Camp Seeks Master Teachers, Guest Artists and Counselors

Jill Koslen-Freireich jillfrei521 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 15:55:53 PDT 2021

Beachwood Theater Camp is looking for Guest Artists who have made their
profession in the Arts.  We also seek Master Teachers who would like to
share their expertise with our master students.  Finally, we are seeking
college students to work as counselors for our 7 week summer season and
assist our professional staff.  These are all paid positions.  To schedule
an interview or for more information contact Jill Koslen-Freireich at
216-595-3734.