[NEohioPAL] You're in high school and you want to get PAID for theater??

Megan Thompson mthompson at clevelandoperatheater.org
Fri May 7 07:27:56 PDT 2021

Thanks to our partnership with Youth Opportunities Unlimited (Y.O.U.),
we're able to offer a limited number of teens the opportunity to not only
participate in our FREE Creators Collective program, but to get paid for
mentoring a middle school student during the final week of the program.
Then, the job will continue in July as they help Cleveland Opera Theater's
Education team develop the next episode of Opera Explorers.

Know a high school student who would be interested? Email Stephanie Ruozzo
at sruozzo at clevelandoperatheater.org for more information!