[NEohioPAL] Join Wandering Aesthetics for Tales and Talk

The Center ampupakron at gmail.com
Mon May 10 23:08:02 PDT 2021

Join *Wandering Aesthetics* for a *virtual evening* of *listening to new
stories* from the show, *Tales from the Witch's Cauldron.* The actors have
been hard at work creating and recording new Tales that are hungry for an
audience. With three spooky tales for you to enjoy this is bound to be fun.
After the performance, stay and talk with the actors and check in with an
open "anything goes" conversation.  We miss our theatre community!

*DATE: Friday, May 14th*

*TIME: 8pm-9:30pm*

*PRICE: FREE*

*ZOOM LINK:*