[NEohioPAL] CASTING CALL- calling social media influencers / youtubers / tiktokers (no experience needed)

Superstrykr55 55 avs2621 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 17:01:15 PDT 2021

Hi all,

We are looking for current or aspiring social media influencers / youtubers
/ tiktokers (no experience needed).

Just reply to this email if you are interested in working with fellow
vloggers, as we are always looking for people to work with in videos!

If interested please include your social media handles if you have them and
best way to contact and anything else you want us to know!