[NEohioPAL] CDPalooza summer dance festival June 5!

Anna Cerveny clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com
Sat May 15 10:20:22 PDT 2021

Join Cleveland Dance Project for a summer festival celebration presenting
dance events, local business vendors, raffles, food trucks, photo ops, and
live performances leading up to the premiere of our Season 7 Showcase in
outdoor movie style! Festival will start at 6pm in the Shoppes at Parma
(old JC Penney's parking lot). Join us when you can but seating will be
first come first serve for the show at 9pm. Bring your own lawn chair for
seating throughout the lot. Ample parking is available adjacent to the
screen viewing area and around the Shoppes at Parma.
Our Season 7 Showcase includes 160 adult dancers performing 22 short works
by local choreographers in styles including Bollywood, jazz, hip hop, afro
beats, steps, modern, contemporary, heels, swing, tap, and more!
If you are interested in performing live at the festival (dance, music, or
other entertainment!) or hosting a table for your
business/game/activity($20) you can apply at
www.clevelanddanceproject.com/cdpalooza
If you'd like to make a tax deductible basket donation for our raffle or
submit an ad for our show’s big screen ($60 for 1/2 screen, $90 for full
screen, $175 video ad), please e-mail clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com.
Also, all basket donations will entitle the business to a free ad in our
program, reaching 500-800 audience members!
$15 Pre-sale ticket, $5 kids 3-10, FREE for kids under 3. $20 Day of
ticket. Rain
date is June 12 - tickets are nonrefundable, but will transfer to the rain
date. Tickets can be purchased at tinyurl.com/cdpalooza

Anna Cerveny
Director
Cleveland Dance Project