[NEohioPAL] Free Facebook Jazz Livestream this Sat 22nd 5-6pm featuring Carol Leslie

Carol Leslie Vocalist carol.leslie.jazz at gmail.com
Tue May 18 15:54:27 PDT 2021

Join me this Saturday for "cocktail hour" to kick off your Saturday night.
I'm hosting my first livestream on Facebook, performing with the wonderful
pianist, Ed Ridley, and up-and-coming bassist, Taylor Arbogast. We'll be
doing jazz, R & B, contemporary - a little something for everyone! This
music is free, but of course, love offerings are always welcome, especially
for musicians who have largely been unemployed since the onset of the
Pandemic. Tipjar info will be broadcast via the link. Any difficulties with
the link, try my FB page: Carol Leslie Jazz, or my personal page: Carol
Leslie Hosticka. You will hear music playing first before the video
activates - hang tight! Sit back, sip a few, enjoy!

https://www.facebook.com/events/292480745856037

--
*Carol Leslie*
*TORCH SONGS BY TWILIGHT*

*Carol Leslie sings Oh What A Beautiful Morning
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVC-ev2YkYY>*