[NEohioPAL] Accepting Resumes for Stage Manager (AEA or Non)

Shadow of the Run shadowoftherun at gmail.com
Wed May 19 17:31:44 PDT 2021

Hello!

Shadow of the Run LLC is contracting a stage manager (AEA or Non) and
soliciting resumes from those with professional and practical experience.

Rehearsal and Production dates June 1 - July 25, evenings and weekends.

This is an immersive production, with outdoor and indoor locations and a
socially distanced multi-tracked production. We will follow all Federal,
State and CDC Guidelines for performance and rehearsals. Preference towards
those that are fully vaccinated.

This position will include a good deal of walking, and our historical
spaces are unfortunately not wheelchair accessible.

Please send resumes to shadowoftherun at gmail.com

Thank you for your consideration!

Adam Kern
Co-Founder, Shadow of the Run LLC