[NEohioPAL] Auditions for MACBETH

Delaney Hagy delaneyhagy at gmail.com
Thu May 20 08:23:05 PDT 2021

Auditions for MACBETH

Directed by Delaney Hagy and Tyler Collins

Tentative Production Dates –

August 7 – August 15, 2021

Saturday/Sunday 6:30 pm

Rehearsals begin –

Tuesday, June 1st, 2021 and will run Sun-Thu 6:30-10:00pm

*FINAL SUBMISSIONS DUE BY MAY 24th*

Requirements -

-All those auditioning will be asked to send a video submission of two
contrasting monologues to tyler.peter.collins at gmail.com

-Must be available for all performances

-Send a headshot or snapshot of yourself to attach to our paperwork

- Fully vaccinated by start of rehearsals

-Covid indoor protocols in effect (masks & social distancing)

- Call (440)853-3826 or email tyler.peter.collins at gmail.com for further
questions

-If you would like to showcase your singing abilities we would love to see
it!

Casting Information -

10 people – ages 18-60+

ALL roles are available.

Pay: $400 Stipend given on the last day of performance
No AEA contracts available for this production.

--

*Delaney Kathryn Davis Hagy*
m:
* (410) 812-1338*e: delaneyhagy at gmail.com