[NEohioPAL] Willoughby Summer Theater Festival Cast List: OUR TOWN

darryllewis at juno.com darryllewis at juno.com
Mon May 24 08:03:54 PDT 2021

Please meet the talented cast of Our Town. The first production of the Willoughby Summer Theater Festival on the beautiful campus of Andrews Osborne Academy.  Stage Manager-Mike RoganDr. Gibbs- Robert HaagJoe Crowell-Ananay ShardaHowie Newsome- Ellen FroliklongMrs. Gibbs- Barb HowittMrs. Webb- Stephanie WismerGeorge Gibbs- Vinny HorvathRebecca Gibbs- Kennedy SmithWally Webb- Thomas KimEmily Webb- Annie CrockerProfessor Willard- Chris HerakMr. Webb- Steve MorseWoman in the Balcony- Denise BotheBelligerent Man in Auditorium- Denise BotheLady in Box- Charlotte DapranoSimon Stimson- John H. RoskosMrs. Soames- Sandy Sisa-CrockerConstable Warren- Joe DapranoSi Crowell- Sydney Hill/Sydney BurkeBaseball Players Ensemble MembersSam Craig- Chris HerakJoe Stoddard- Becky Jernencic

Thank you to everyone that showed interest. The show opens July 30 and free tickets will be available soon.

White House Making Biggest In-Person Push Yet on Mideast
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60abc09b7a1b0409b5563st02duc1
After Eyebrow- Raising Picture, Whitmer Says Sorry: 'I Made a Mistake'
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60abc09b9d88e409b5563st02duc2
Rand Paul Rejects CDC Advice on Vaccine
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60abc09bc0e52409b5563st02duc3