[NEohioPAL] Our Online June Acting Classes Are Nearly Filled, Register Soon!!

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 13:08:22 PDT 2021

Hi All!
We are almost sold out of our online classes for June! We have a few spots left for the "Complete" and "Whole" packages.
We also have some spots left in our individual Online Meisner, Imrpov, and Self-Tape Coaching/Script Analysis classes.
For more info please follow the link below.
And if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
All Classes — Houde School of Acting

|  |  |

|  |
All Classes — Houde School of Acting

Best,Jessica Houde-MorrisHoude School Of Acting