[NEohioPAL] "EARNEST" NOW STREAMING LIVE - FOR FREE!

Tom Fulton tomtq2 at gmail.com
Tue May 25 09:40:11 PDT 2021

THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING EARNEST
NOW STREAMING FOR FREE!
www.chagrinacademy.org <http://www.chagrinacademy.org/?fbclid=IwAR1DJID1YG5p_T-n8agycSjSbXhdjvz3-2nBLFJR5h-4HuF2mikz-PLP5u0>
The comedy in "Earnest" is not easy to achieve, but, all prejudices aside, I believe our cast nailed it beautifully.  If you’re up to a couple of hours of pure entertainment, with witty one-liners that you’ll be throwing at your friends over drinks afterwards, don’t miss this one.
Can't stop laughing!
A Radiio Play.  Get your phone or Ipad.  Lie down on the bed. Put on your headphones at attend THE THEATRE.  Plenty of Leg Room!
Tom Fulton

WWW.CHAGRINACADEMY.ORG
CLICK ON THE STREAM NOW BUTTON