[NEohioPAL] Dark Room Zoom presented by CPT - Tuesday, June 8th

Mindy Herman herman.mindy at gmail.com
Mon May 31 07:44:22 PDT 2021

*Dark Room Zoom*
*Open Mic presented by Cleveland Public Theatre*

*Tuesday, June 8th*

The Dark Room is a place where writers take center stage and their work has
a chance to grow. We are going to read some new work via Zoom instead of
our regular in-person gathering.

*Please note: *The Dark Room will return to CPT in-person in July! Save the
date: July 13th and July 27th on the outdoor stage next to the church.

*WRITERS: *Submit up to 10 pages of *new* work in advance to John Busser at
jpbusser at gmail.com Space is limited - all submissions will be chosen
randomly.  *Submission deadline is Tuesday, June 1st at 6:00pm. *

*ACTORS: *Please let John Busser know if you can participate by *Wednesday,
Wednesday, June 2nd at 6:00pm. *You *must* RSVP by that time to be
considered for casting.

*7:00pm: *Zoom Meeting Opens

*7:30pm - 9:15pm: *Open Mic Session readings

If you would like to watch and listen but not read or submit work, please
do! But you must RSVP to John Busser at jpbusser at gmail.com to receive the
Zoom meeting information via e-mail.

Thanks and we will see you in the Dark Room Zoom!
-Mindy

Mindy Childress Herman
www.footstepsmediallc.com
www.theumbrellatheatre.com