[NEohioPAL] Introducing Mercury Theatre Company's 2021 Season

Mercury Theatre Company info at mercurytheatrecompany.org
Sat Jun 5 05:49:54 PDT 2021

Mercury Theatre Company

Returns to Live Theatre This Summer

Celebrating its 23rd Season

South Euclid, Ohio – Travel The World From The Comfort Of Your Backyard…Theatre!

This summer, Mercury Theatre Company invites you IN PERSON to travel aboard the SS Mercury on a journey around the world of musical theatre. We are presenting three staged-reading concerts of musicals (think Carnegie Hall versions of classic musicals - complete productions minus scenery) that celebrate some of our favorite places on the globe, surrounding an anchor production of the new musical, Amélie.

All Aboard!

We embark on our journey with Noel Coward’s Sail Away, June 10 at 7:00 PM and June 13 at 6:00 PM. A romantic love affair aboard a cruise ship, peppered with classic Coward witticisms and an enchanting Broadway score, Sail Away is a journey you will never forget!

Fresh off our cruise ship, we arrive in New York City for the Comden and Green classic, Wonderful Town, July 1 at 7:00 PM and July 4 at 6:00 PM. Two sisters. One incredible city. Unlimited possibilities. Chock-full of swinging show tunes by the effervescent Leonard Bernstein, Wonderful Town captures the thrill of chasing one’s dreams like no other musical.

We drop anchor in France for Pierre-Jacques Brault’s full production of the new musical Amélie, July 16, 17, 18, 22, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31 and August 5, 6, 7, 8 (Thursdays at 7:00 PM, Friday and Saturdays at 7:30 PM and Sundays at 2:00 PM). Amélie is an extraordinary young woman who lives quietly in the world, but loudly in her mind. Be inspired by this imaginative dreamer who finds her voice, discovers the power of connection and sees possibility around every corner. In these uncertain times, Amélie is someone to believe in!

We round out our World tour in England by returning to a Mercury favorite, Me And My Girl, July 29 at 7:00 and August 1 at 6:00 PM. Starring Brian Marshall, Jennifer Myor and Hester Lewellen, this mixed-up My Fair Lady is the comedy with heart, soul and a lot of laughs!

If you prefer a journey into the imagination, our My Mercury! program will set forth on a new adventure in the mythical Auradon, with the brand new stage version of the hit Disney Channel Musical, Disney’s Descendants, June 19 and 20 (7:30 and 2:00 pm).

Subscriptions for the 2021 Season are available now!

Go to www.mercurytheatrecompany.org<http://www.mercurytheatrecompany.org>

Welcome | Mercury Theatre Company<http://www.mercurytheatrecompany.org/>
The official website of the Mercury Theatre Company. Challenging and inspiring the Greater Cleveland community and its young people through family-friendly programing of rarely seen and premier works, innovative staging, and through its educational outreach and My First Musical program.
www.mercurytheatrecompany.org
or call 216.771.5862 today!

No price hikes. no handling fees.

See the whole season for $60 or less!

Location: IN PERSON Notre Dame College's Regina Auditorium 1857 South Green Road South Euclid OH 44114.

Mercury Theatre Company

216.771.5862

www.mercurytheatrecompany.org