[NEohioPAL] Porthouse Theatre Seeking Volunteer Ushers

Porthouse Theatre Company Management porthousecm at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 12:52:39 PDT 2021

Calling all Cleveland Artists!

Porthouse Theatre is back! We’re excited to invite you to join us as we
welcome live theatre back to NE Ohio.  This is certainly a summer you don’t
want to miss! As a Volunteer Usher, you are a vital part of making the show
a success and in gratitude for your efforts, we invite you to join us for
the evening’s production after seating is complete!

GREAT NEWS!!! Because of new government recommendations we are now able to
welcome back our entire Porthouse community at FULL CAPACITY. This hastens
our call for Volunteer Ushers - like YOU! Because of this, we will need
ushers beginning Thursday, June 17th - in less than 2 weeks!

Follow the link below to sign-up!

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0C44A9A92FA5FDC70-volunteer

Quilters (June 17-July 3)

BKLYN the Musical (July 8-24)

Altar Boyz (July 29-August 15)

SIGN-UP Instructions: Choose your preferred date(s) and sign-up for one of
six available slots. You will be asked to give your name, number, email,
and the best way to contact you. You will then receive a confirmation email
detailing instructions for your Ushering Experience.

 If you have questions or are more comfortable speaking with a person to
schedule your show dates, please contact:

Beth Collins (House Manager) at (330)472-9722

or

 Porthouse Company Management at (330)672-5971

or email porthousecm at gmail.com

We are truly appreciative of your volunteer efforts!

THANK YOU!

Porthouse Theatre

--
*Porthouse Theatre | **Company Management*
porthousecm at gmail.com
Lisa Kuhnen | Company Manager | 917.497.6313
Jason Brown | Assistant Company Manager | 330.730.6663
Kelly Harper | Assistant Company Manager | 513.462.1598