[NEohioPAL] Fwd: NRDA- Summer Camps- Time to Dance The Difference- June 15, 16 & 17th

Amy Stauffer amy at nrdadance.com
Tue Jun 8 07:20:29 PDT 2021

*2021 Summer Dance Camps*

*June 15, 16, 17th *

*Sewing Camp - $85.00 *

Ages 6-10, 9:30-11:30am

Age 11+, 11:30-1:30pm

Children will have SEW much fun learning valuable life skills in this basic
hand sewing camp. Each day will offer a blend of structured,
age-appropriate activities and design time. Kids will be given the power to
choose the colors and designs for the projects they will complete during
the week. No sewing experience necessary! ** *$10.00 material fee*

*Musical Theater & Tumble Camp - $85.00*

Ages 4-6, 9:30 – 11:30

Ages 7-10, 11:30-1:30

Join us for a three-day tumbling, musical theater, and dance camp as we
bring the many musicals to LIFE! We will learn correct tumbling skills
daily, have fun doing acting games and learn dances to fun musical
soundtracks. This is a great camp for boys and girls.  Please dress your
camper in clothes they can move in and no shoes.  Also pack a light snack
and water each day.

*Tik-Tok Camp - $85.00*

Ages 7 – 13, 11:30-1:30pm

Love Tik-Tok & want to learn a bunch of fun dances? This camp is for you!
We will keep all the dances & songs age appropriate. We plan to post some
of these fun dances on our Tik-Tok account.

Please dress your camper in clothes they can move in and no shoes, also a
light snack each day and water.

*Ballet Intensive Levels IV/V - $85.00*

Ages 13+ 1:30-3:15

Pointe Students Only- 3:15 – 4:00