[NEohioPAL] Free Class Trials Next Week

EMIR Productions LLC emirproductions88 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 12:35:47 PDT 2021

Hello,

EMIR Productions LLC-Ohio are looking for some families who would like to
participate in our free trial next week. Not only is it a free trial, but
we are taking pictures for our newly opened studio in Akron, Ohio.

With your permission, we would like to feature you and your family on our
website and get your feedback about our classes.

We have dance classes and music classes that are brand new for ages Newborn
to 18 years old.

Call us at 330-937-6291 or email us at epctohio at emirproductions.net for
more information on what classes you would like to attend.

We have something for everyone and every age group even siblings!!

All the best,
Rantea Emir Thompson
Founder and Education Director of EMIR Productions LLC- NYC and OH