[NEohioPAL] Summer Dance & Camps at The Studio in Independence

The Studio thestudio6928 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 16:50:42 PDT 2021

SUMMER CAMP SCHEDULE 2021

Prince and Princess Camp

A fun camp for 3-5 year old dancers! Come experience a different princess
everyday! Creative movement,crafts, snacks and FUN!

July 6th-9th 9:30am-11:30 Cost $90

Technique Camp

A camp focused on the fundamentals of dance, including stretching,
strength, flexibility and more! Designed to help advance your dancer in any
style!  Snack provided.

July 12 - 15  9:30-11:30 am Ages 8-12 Cost $75

Hip Hop til you Drop

A camp focused on the fun and fitness of the Hip Hop style of dance. Great
for B-Boys and B- girls alike, participants design their own ball cap, as
well as work on conditioning, floor work skills, tricks and choreography to
perform at the end of the week.

July 19 -22 12:30-2:30pm Ages 5-10 Cost $85

Rescue Puppy Camp

During the week, participants will “rescue”, stuff and decorate their very
own puppy! Participants will learn a short routine using their new friend.
We may even have a visit from some real tail waggers! Craft and snack
included.

July 26-29 10:00am-12:30pm Ages 4-8 Cost $90

Musical Theatre Camp at The Studio

Does your child love the stage? Welcome to our new Musical Theatre camp for
young theater enthusiasts! Participants will spend each day of the week
exploring different aspects of a Musical Theater production including vocal
performance, stage direction, basic technical knowledge, improvisation and
dance elements.  Students will then learn a piece to perform for family at
the end of the week. T-Shirt and Pizza Lunch on Friday are included.

Participants will need to pack a lunch M-Th.

August 2-6 10am-3pm Ages 10-15 Cost $200

Priority Registration by July 1 - $175

* Pre-registration and pre-payment are required ONE WEEK before the start
of camp. A minimum of 3 students is required for each camp. A $15
Registration fee will be assessed for each new student.

Refund will be issued if camp is cancelled due to low enrollment..Covid
precautions will be enacted.

email thestudio6928 at gmail.com <thestudio6928 at yahoo.com> for more
information or visit www.thestudio6928.com to register!

Summer Dance Classes are also available! See schedule on our website!

The Studio - 6928 Hillside Rd Independence, OH, 44131 - 216-901-1914 -
www.thestudio6928.com

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>