[NEohioPAL] Volunteers needed at the 75th annual One World Day on August 29

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Tue Jun 15 13:25:29 PDT 2021

the Cleveland Cultural Gardens' 75th annual One World Day is a day event
on Sunday, August 29th from 11am to 6pm, where MLK and East Blvds are
both closed for traffic and every gardens will have cultural activities
including performances, ethnic good, plus a special Naturalization
Ceremony, Parade of Flags and many others. The event if free and as
Cleveland is opening up again, we as well starting our live event.
Putting an event together is not an easy task and we are continue
looking for volunteers to help, if you are interested, please visit
https://www.clevelandoneworldday.org and sign up to volunteer!

--
-------------
Johnny Wu

Co-Founder
Cleveland Asian Festival
May 22 @ 10:30am - Virtual Celebration
www.ClevelandAsianFestival.org

Producer (2015-2021)
75th Cleveland Cultural Gardens' One World Day
August 29, 2021
www.clevelandculturalgardens.org [2]

VP of Communications
OCA-Cleveland Chapter
"Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific Americans"
OCA Image TV- reaching over 200 million viewers each month
OCA AsiaTown Voice Radio - Sundays 7pm at 88.7FM or listen online at
www.ocagc.org/imagetv
OCA Interactive Kiosk - Interactive Tablet at several AsiaTown locations
promote AsiaTown.
www.ocagc.org

Administrator
Cleveland IndieClub
www.FaceBook.com/groups/ClevelandIndieclub

WKYC TV3 Community Advisory Board
City of Cleveland Community Affairs Board
St. Clair Superior Development Board Member
2013 Minority Business Entrepreneurs Award Recipient
Inducted into International Karate and Kickboxing Hall of Fame
Inducted into World Head of Family Sokeship Council
2014 Legendary Master of the World Head of Family Sokeship Council

Links:
------
[1] http://www.mdifilm.com
[2] http://www.clevelandculturalgardens.org