[NEohioPAL] Auditions, Kinky Boots (Weathervane, Akron)

Melanie Pepe mycp at weathervaneplayhouse.com
Tue Jun 15 17:24:04 PDT 2021

We can now tell you that Weathervane will return to live performances this Fall, as we open our 87th season with "Kinky Boots" from September 30th through October 24th, 2021.  This production was in rehearsals at the time of the theater's closing, and we are very excited to be able to bring it to you as we return.

Most of the cast is returning, but we do have some roles to fill.  https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f054aaaa62aa2f49-kinky1

If you had tickets to the original performance dates in 2020, your tickets WILL transfer over to the new performance dates. More information will be provided with our full-season announcement on July 1st.

Thank you, to all who supported us through a very difficult and challenging year.  We can't wait to see your beautiful faces again this Fall!

This production is sponsored by the Gay Community Endowment Fund of  Akron Community Foundation