[NEohioPAL] Opening Friday Night, Live and In Person!

Shadow of the Run shadowoftherun at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 10:42:18 PDT 2021

SHADOW OF THE RUN

presents

DreamWalkers

Premiering live and in person on June 25, in Bedford, OH

BEDFORD, Ohio – May 2021 – Shadow of the Run LLC (SotR) Co-Founders Adam
Kern, Beth McGee, Ben Needham and Christine Woods announced that their
Immersive Theatre project DreamWalkers, will premiere live and in person in
a limited engagement in June and July 2021 in the City of Bedford.

DreamWalkers is SotR’s fourth production in Cleveland. Since their first
production, Shadow of the Run – Chapter 1: WanderLust premiered in June
2019, followed by RAILROADED: A Shadow of the Run Story, and The Torso Book
Club, a virtual immersive that raised $5,000 for Cleveland local artists
that lost work due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The company’s vision to
develop Northeast Ohio audiences’ taste for immersive and interactive
theatre continues this summer in a story of mystery and intrigue, while
offering a safe and socially distanced in-person event.

“We are excited to continue plans for the remainder of our Torso Cycle: Chapter
2: Calloused, and Chapter 3: Kingsbury Run, but in the meantime as we all
emerge back into the world from the past year, we are thrilled to continue
to build on our partnership with the Bedford community and local businesses
to bring DreamWalkers to light!” said Co-Founder Adam Kern.

Co-Founder Christine Woods continued, “Joining us again are our producing
partners, SecretPond. Our partnership with the SecretPond team has been a
delightful collaboration over the past three years, and we look forward to
working together to continue to bring immersive entertainment to the
greater Cleveland area.”

About the DreamWalkers story

Dreams. Visions. Prophesies. Nightmares.  Chloe can no longer tell the
difference when reality collides with her dream world. Only the DreamWalkers
can forge a path through this immersive journey of grim ancestries and
unsettling futures. Can we outgrow the sins of our ancestors, or are we
stuck in the trap of everlasting nightmares? Help Chloe untangle the vivid
and strange plotlines of her subconscious. But be careful; in exposing
these secrets you may risk life and limb and stay forever lost in Chloe’s
slumber.

Directed by Cleveland local Dan Hendrock, with a story by Beth McGee, with
additional story elements by Christine Woods and Carol Dolan. Production
design by Bedford resident and co-founder Ben Needham, and line producing
by Adam Kern.

Performances Dates:

June 25-27

July 1-3

July 9-11

Runtime – 60 minutes, with no intermission.

There are 12 performance times per evening, with 10 tickets available per
time slot.

This event is unfortunately unable to accommodate wheelchair access needs
and involves a moderate amount of walking and climbing of stairs.

For pre-sale and ticket access, and for more information, visit
www.shadowoftherun.com