[NEohioPAL] Calling All Podcasters

AJ Walker supranatural28 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 05:55:29 PDT 2021

 PODCASTERS

Do you have a podcast or maybe thinking about starting one?

I’m currently trying to start a podcast network with a variety of shows. I currently have a podcast that I do with my friends (Alike Not Alike) which is on platforms like: Spotify, iHeartRadio, Apple Podcast, and more. With my podcast, I also record videos and have each episode on YouTube. I just want to reach out to people and see if they want to join the podcast world. Maybe you don’t know where to start or pricing may be an issue. For people who already have a podcast, we can transfer your shows to the network. Please send your interest and questions to nucleinetwork at gmail.com