[NEohioPAL] Attention Teens!

Nina Fisher fisher.nina.rose at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 14:17:57 PDT 2021

Don't miss your chance to be a stronger triple threat! In this camp, teens
ages 14-18 will dive into perfecting the singing and acting on their
audition songs and monologues. We will also be working to learn a group
number and a  Broadway dance routine, plus there will be other fun
activities throughout the week! The final day of camp we will have an
outdoor showcase for parents (weather permitting).

Dates: July 5th through 9th, 10am-4pm

Location: MAD* on Broadway, 2655 Broadway Ave, Lorain, OH 44052

Cost: $150 (scholarship registrations available for $25, just email us!)

Contact: email themadfactorytheatreco at gmail.com or go through our website,
www.madfactory.org

To register: www.madfactory.org

Students should come prepared with two one minute monologues and two one
minute song cuts in different styles to work on during this camp.  If they
do not have these, NO WORRIES!  Let us know and we can help find
something.