[NEohioPAL] Celebrate America this July 4 with WONDERFUL TOWN!

Mercury Theatre Company info at mercurytheatrecompany.org
Thu Jun 24 06:13:57 PDT 2021

For Immediate Release

Contact:

Pierre-Jacques Brault, Artistic Director

Mercury Theatre Company

216-771-5862, pierre at mercurytheatrecompany.org

Mercury Theatre Company
Presents

WONDERFUL TOWN

July 1 at 7 pm and July 4 at 2 pm
Regina Auditorium, Notre Dame College, South Euclid

South Euclid Ohio -- Two sisters. One incredible city. Unlimited possibilities. Mercury Theatre Company continues our travels aboard the SS Mercury, arriving in New York City for the Comden and Green classic, Wonderful Town, July 1 at 7:00 PM and July 4 at 2:00 PM.

Featuring a cast of 15, led by Kelvette Beacham and CorLesia Smith as Ruth and Eileen Sherwood, and a rare onstage appearance by Artistic Director Pierre Brault, Wonderful Town captures the thrill of chasing one’s American dreams like no other musical.  With a score chock-full of swinging tunes by the effervescent Leonard Bernstein and the incomparable Betty Comden and Adolph Green, Wonderful Town is a perfect way to celebrate the best of our great nation!

As a special thank you to all who serve our Country in the Military or Armed Forces, Mercury Theatre Company is proud to offer FREE tickets to all active and retired Military members and their families for the July 4th, 2 pm performance of the great American musical, Wonderful Town. Call the MTC Box Office for more information, 216-771-5862.

At A Glance:

Who:              Mercury Theatre Company
What:             Wonderful Town
Where:           Notre Dame College - Regina Auditorium
                        1857 South Green Road, South Euclid, OH 44121
When:            July 1 - 7PM, July 4 - 2PM
Tickets:          $20 Adults, $18 Seniors, $16 Students
216.771.5862 - www.mercurytheatrecompany.org<http://www.mercurytheatrecompany.org>

Mercury Theatre Company