[NEohioPAL] H.E.L.P. Announces "INTO THE WOODS" as its Spring 2022 Production

gmskerritt at aol.com gmskerritt at aol.com
Mon Jun 28 13:38:42 PDT 2021

After a nearly 2 year hiatus the Happy Ending Lyric Players (H.E.L.P.) are BACK!H.E.L.P. is excited to announce its 2022 spring show with the Cleveland community theater family! The production team has met and discussed many options and have decided that the post-pandemic comeback show will be Into the Woods! Kelley “Helen” Pernicone will be directing once again and will be joined by Andy Novak as Music Director and Mike Skerritt as Producer.If you are unfamiliar with Into the Woods, you would know that it is a delightfully fun and complex retelling of the Grimm’s fairy tales and encompasses themes of growing up, family dynamics, accepting responsibility, morality, and the consequences of getting exactly what you want. This show also has a wonderful cluster of characters and the team is looking forward to this opportunity to bring a diverse group of performers together. The H.E.L.P. stage has been too quiet for too long!Kelley is also looking for an Assistant Director/Stage Manager for this production. The requirements for this role would be being available for a majority of rehearsals as well as fully available for tech week and the production run. She has shared that this would be a great opportunity for someone who has never directed before and would like to learn the behind the scenes process. This position would also come with a small stipend. Please reach out to Kelley if interested by July 17th.Auditions are scheduled for January 8th-12th and the production will run March 25th through April 3rd. H.E.L.P. will share more detailed information as we get closer to auditions! We can’t wait to have our HELP family back on stage.