[NEohioPAL] Jazzy Pop/Rock Band Looking for Female Singer and Keyboardist

Allan Ambrochowicz lodrezzon at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 06:00:55 PDT 2021

Modern pop band is looking for 2 female front persons and a dedicated keyboardist to round out our lineup. We are an original group with only a few covers to connect to the audience (Men I Trust, The Marias, and Bird and the Bee are a few of the artists we cover), and are looking for someone who can embody the music we have written. Respondents should be between 25 and 35, have decent stage experience in either vocal performance or musical theater, and be looking for a long-term commitment to a project.

We are also looking for a primary keyboardist with jazz solo experience, or at least jazz chording experience. Age is less of an issue with the keyboardist, but an appealing appearance is still a necessity.  All equipment will be provided for practices and recording. Practices are twice a week in Mentor (from 6pm to 8pm), to be decided upon by everyone's availability. Our first order of business is to practice and record an album's worth of material, then film 2 videos for YouTube before playing live. We are happy, dedicated individuals who love making music, and who love entertaining people. For a tryout, text Allan at 440-444-9657.