[NEohioPAL] Lat Call For July's Online Acting Classes! Few Seats Left, Don't Miss Out!

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 02:32:03 PDT 2021

Last Call For July’s Online Classes! We Have A Few Seats Left, Don’t Miss Out!

Sign up with Houde School of Acting to eliminate any self-doubt and put yourself ahead of the competition.

See all classes and packages here:

https://www.houdeschoolofacting.com/online-registration

Our online classes give you a variety of skills and tools you need to nail the audition and land the role.

Watch this short video about why a technique is very important for your success in acting:

https://youtu.be/HaTVTa6n14Y

About our online classes:

Meisner Technique -  An interdependent series of exercises that build upon one another. The more complex work supports a command of dramatic text. Meisner students work on a series of progressively complex exercises to develop an ability to improvise, to access an emotional life, and finally to bring the spontaneity of improvisation and the richness of personal response to text

Improv - Considered by some to be the core of good acting, improv training develops the performers ability to be spontaneous and in the moment. Very useful in the audition room and on set.

Script Analysis - Learn how to analyze audition sides and find all the clues hidden within. This class helps actors make specific, informed choices about their characters and relationships with other characters, as well as familiarize actors with the setting and plot.

Self-Tape Coaching - Learn how to apply the Script Analysis into a professionally recorded self-taped audition by submitting and receiving feedback on a weekly basis.

The Working Actor’s Class -  Taught by either James Madio, Keith Brooks, Robert Pralgo or Kurt Yue (Combined 446 IMDB TV & Film Credits)

Each Friday one of these working actors will go over a choice topic pertaining to the field of acting. Here is an opportunity to learn from the best!

You can take all of these classes by signing up for one our inclusive packages or sign up for just one of these classes.

Sign Up Here:https://www.houdeschoolofacting.com/online-registration

Feel free to message us with any questions.
Sincerely,Jessica Houde-Morris