[NEohioPAL] Voice lessons with Sharon Shaffer

Sharon Shaffer bellissimasop at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 2 08:56:57 PDT 2021

FIND your BEST VOICE this SUMMER!!

Throughconsistent, focused vocal study

I can help you build theskills you need for healthy vocal production in every style of music

IN-PERSONAND VIRTUAL TEACHING AVAILABLE

(in-personfor the doubly vaccinated -- after waiting period)

Mystudents range from seasoned professionals to new singers. They have beenaccepted into the finest colleges and conservatories, can be heard on recordings,seen on stage, in film, in local, regional, and professional theaters from LA &Broadway, to Europe, and Israel.

Specialrate for new students…Buy 4, the fifth is FREE!!

Ihave been singing and teaching voice professionally for over 35 years. I havedegrees in Voice performance (BM), Voice, Vocal Pedagogy, and Conducting (MM).

Seemy website for more details and to contact me:

www.shaffervoicestudio.com

Be well,

Sharon Shaffer