[NEohioPAL] Honoring America's Armed Forces - Free Ticket Offer!

Mercury Theatre Company info at mercurytheatrecompany.org
Sat Jul 3 05:29:16 PDT 2021

Mercury Theatre Company

FREE TICKET OFFER TO ACTIVE AND RETIRED MILITARY

WONDERFUL TOWN
July 4, 2 pm
Regina Auditorium, Notre Dame College, South Euclid

South Euclid Ohio -- As a special thank you to all who serve our Country in the Military or Armed Forces, Mercury Theatre Company is proud to offer FREE tickets to all active and retired Military members and their families, for the July 4th, 2 pm performance of the Great American musical, Wonderful Town.

Featuring a score chock-full of swinging tunes by the effervescent Leonard Bernstein and the incomparable Betty Comden and Adolph Green, Wonderful Town captures the thrill of chasing one’s American dreams like no other musical.  A perfect way to celebrate the best of our great nation!

To redeem, call Mercury Theatre Company’s Box Office at 216-771-5862 and mention code “Independence,” and we will have your FREE tickets waiting for you at the show on July 4. Limit of 4 tickets per family. Please present Military ID cards when picking up tickets at the Box Office on the day of the performance.

At A Glance:

Who:              Mercury Theatre Company
What:             FREE MILITARY TICKET OFFER to Wonderful Town
Where:           Notre Dame College - Regina Auditorium
                        1857 South Green Road, South Euclid, OH 44121
When:            July 4 - 2PM*
Tickets:          216.771.5862 - mention code “Independence”

*Regular Admission: $16 students, $18 seniors, $20 adults.

Mercury Theatre Company

216.771.5862

www.mercurytheatrecompany.org