[NEohioPAL] 40% Discount Offer for our final three days!

Shadow of the Run shadowoftherun at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 14:17:49 PDT 2021

 WKYC It's About You Interview with DreamWalkers director Dan
Hendrock: https://www.wkyc.com/video/entertainment/television/its-about-you/dan-hendrock-immersive-theater-here-in-cleveland/95-f56fd1d0-7f93-46ea-b53d-efc82e04e968

40% Discount Offer for our final three days!
Producing live immersive theatre is hard, especially after a pandemic.
After a year of being stuck inside, everyone is just as excited to go to a
restaurant and a movie as they are a new type of theatre.

Audiences have been raving about the performances of DreamWalkers and many
have returned for 2nd and 3rd performances, but we still have a lot of
tickets left for this weekend.

We want our incredible cast to have a full weekend of audiences for the
last weekend of our run, and for that *we need you*!

Please use discount code "*finaldream*" and take 40% off your ticket order.

We'll see you this weekend!

https://shadowoftherun.ticketspice.com/dreamwalkers