[NEohioPAL] A FARAWAY PLACE - a novel for middle grade readers

Peter Anthony Fields peteroctb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 10:17:37 PDT 2021

When I was a kid, summertime was the perfect time to read fun, thrilling
and engaging books from my favorite authors and authors whose works I
hadn't yet read.

Now I have the opportunity to pass the joy of summer reading on to today's
kids with my novel for middle school readers, entitled A FARAWAY PLACE.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/198333975X

A FARAWAY PLACE is a thrilling, frightening, and spin-tingling
fantasy/adventure about a twelve-year-old boy named Jacob who embarks on an
incredible odyssey that will take him to a parallel earth where he must
confront an evil sorcerer king named Gerard before the king can steal
Jacob's "life force", which would give Gerard the power he needs to enter
our earth and establish his new, evil kingdom.

A FARAWAY PLACE features positive and strong female and male characters and
delivers a classic narrative with adventure and suspense that will have
readers, young and old, absolutely riveted.  Order a copy in paperback or
Kindle at Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/198333975X

Sincerely,
*Peter Anthony Fields*
*Playwright & Novelist*
*(Fields is my family & pen name; Gould is my legal surname)*
*Official Website <https://peteroctb.wixsite.com/peteranthonyfields>*

*Twitter Profile <https://twitter.com/PeterFields2>*
*Amazon.com Author's page <http://amazon.com/author/peteranthonyfields>*