[NEohioPAL] Film Audition for a Web Series

Dr. Scott E. Brosius sebrosius at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 15:19:10 PDT 2021

Audition is now open for the 5 shorts (each 3.31mins long) films, Kill World, we are mostly looking for actresses (and a mix for zombies). If you are fit or able to learn/choreograph fight, please fill out the form on this link https://forms.gle/6fUDjTgvdC25x2YB6
you must be able to commit to fight rehearsal/practice. Filming in weekends or week nights, hope to start in August, small gas stipend will be available, we anticipate 4 hours per each short film (which include 45s to 1min fight sequence).