[NEohioPAL] Spanish Music and Dance Company seeks Board Members

Alice Blumenfeld aliceblumenfeld at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 11:02:56 PDT 2021

💃💃💃💃💃

ABREPASO Flamenco, Northeast Ohio's premiere professional flamenco dance
company seeks board members to join our organization starting in Fall of
2021. Board members serve on a volunteer basis. We are a 501(c)3 nonprofit
organization.
You can learn more about our work here: https://www.abrepaso.org/what-we-do

Abrepaso's mission is to grow appreciation for flamenco and build community
around this Spanish art form. We exemplify the ways in which flamenco
builds bridges across cultures and differences and gives individuals unique
outlets for personal expression, therein building empathy and
understanding.

We're especially interested in volunteers with special skills such as
fundraising experience, CPA, and/or media/marketing.

Join this stellar organization that is making waves in the dance scene in
Cleveland!

Please contact Executive/Artistic Director Alice Blumenfeld for more info
and why you'd like to help us grow: aliceblumenfeld at gmail.com