[NEohioPAL] Yale MFA Photo Project

Shaun Pierson studio.shaunpierson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 01:09:04 PDT 2021

Hi all,

*Description*

My name is Shaun Pierson and I'm a fine art photographer and current MFA
student at Yale University in Connecticut. Currently, I'm searching for
people to be part of some photo shoots I am setting up around the
Cleveland, Ohio area as part of a photo project. Photos are tableux-style
and each shoot will last no longer than 2 hours. Also, searching as well
for interesting indoor locations if anyone has any leads. My work has been
featured in publications such as Vogue Italia and the British Journal of
Photography in addition to having been exhibited in New York City.  You can
see more of my work at www.shaunpierson.com

Please send a photo of yourself to studio.shaunpierson at gmail.com if
interested :)

*Compensation*

Travel reimbursement, headshots for trade, and JPEG copies of photos taken.
Since I'm an MFA student, I'm on a really tight budget at the moment but
let's talk!

Best,
Shaun Pierson
856.575.8452