[NEohioPAL] CSF Returns Friday - FREE Shakespeare in the Park

keith kornajcik keithkorn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 05:07:06 PDT 2021

Having gone “virtual” last year, CSF is delighted to return to our mission
of bringing FREE Shakespeare in the Park to Northeast Ohio.

We missed you. We hope you missed us. While life has not quite returned to
what it was, we are beginning to take those tentative first steps into the
sunlight. And what better way to catch those rays than with the Bard, a
picnic, and good friends hanging in a park? In that spirit, we are
presenting one of Bill’s most popular and enduring works, *Romeo & Juliet*
- directed by *Dusten Welch!*

As always, all performances are *FREE!* Showtime is *7 p.m. Bring a blanket
or lawn chair. *We’ll be trekking all across Northeast Ohio, visiting many
favorite haunts as well as some new locations. We begin our tour on Friday,
July 23 at Coventry P.E.A.C.E. Park and then travel all over Northeast Ohio!

*For more information, including cast and crew bios, please visit our
website: **cleveshakes.org*
<https://cleveshakes.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=609d7d7137b1080f5da35c7b1&id=793d10ed67&e=691518bbaa>