[NEohioPAL] ONE DAY ONLY: Celebrate Seat of the Pants' 10-Year Anniversary With Discounted Tickets

Craig Joseph craigjose at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 07:51:04 PDT 2021

On Thursday, July 22nd, Seat of the Pants will celebrate the 10th
anniversary of the founding of our theatre company and - as a gift to our
patrons - we're offering our biggest ticket discount ever.

>From midnight to midnight on the 22nd, you can purchase tickets for one or
both of our upcoming productions:

THE ABSOLUTE BRIGHTNESS OF LEONARD PELKEY, by James Lecesne (directed by
Abraham M. Adams / starring Craig Joseph)
APPLES IN WINTER, by Jennifer Fawcett (directed by Jamie Koeth / starring
Anne McEvoy)

And - by using the code 10YEAR at checkout - receive $10 off of each ticket
(for live performances only, not online). You can find all the details for
both shows on our website at www.seatofthepants.org/productions. Running
the first three weeks of August.