[NEohioPAL] Fwd: TIME SENSITIVE REQUEST-VOLUNTEER AUDIENCE NEEDED FOR JERSEY BOYS

Kristina Randjelovic krandjelovic1979 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 11:32:17 PDT 2021

REVISED TO AGES 12 and UP! Thank you!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kristina Randjelovic <krandjelovic1979 at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 2:18 PM
Subject: TIME SENSITIVE REQUEST-VOLUNTEER AUDIENCE NEEDED FOR JERSEY BOYS
To: <neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org>

*TIME SENSITIVE: SUBMIT ASAP!!*

Seeking Volunteers to be part of a LIVE AUDIENCE recording of the streaming
production of Broadway’s *Jersey Boys* starring *NICK JONAS* as Frankie
Valli.

*WORK DATES:*           Saturday, July 24th

                                    Monday, July 26th

                                    Friday, July 30th

*TIME:*                         10AM-9PM each day with lunch provided

*LOCATION:                  *Downtown Cleveland

*PARKING:                    *Free to be provided by Production

*REQUIREMENTS*

·      Must be 12 years or older.

·      Must have full availability for all 3 days.

·      Must be FULLY VACCINATED.

·      Must be available for a COVID test in the morning on Friday, July 23
rd paid for by Production at a specified location.

                                  *SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS*

·      *EMAIL:            *jerseyboyscle at gmail.com

·      *SUBJECT:*      Jersey Boys LIVE

·      *INCLUDE:   *Full Legal Name

Date of Birth

Home Address

Phone Number

Current Photo

Picture of Vaccine Card

·      FAMILIES AND GROUPS OF FRIENDS ARE ENCOURAGED TO SUBMIT-PLEASE
INCLUDE INFORMATION LISTED ABOVE FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL.

·      THIS CORE GROUP WILL BE VIEWING THIS THEATRICAL PRODUCTION SEATED IN
THE FIRST SECTION CLOSEST TO THE STAGE AND WILL BE FEATURED IN THE
TELEVISED RECORDING.

*On the last day (Friday, July 30th) in appreciation for our VOLUNTEER LIVE
AUDIENCE we will be raffling off several Gift Cards and some unique Jonas
Swag!*